The exhibition presents all these painters who wanted to capture the elusive fugitive, poetry, the ephemeral and the magic of infinite light. These atmospheric concerns then take center stage and many painters loyal to our region, the richness of the skies and the quality of the lights renewed indefinitely.
Many painters, hung for the first time on our picture rails, as Jeanne-Marie Barbey Robert Beatus PIerre Bompard, Eugene Boudin, Richard Hall, Ferdinand du Puigaudeau Loyen Guy Ferris Maynard, Marion Zylberman are added to … the faithful of our summer exhibitions, Geneviève Asse, Henri de Valenciennes, Bernard Buffet, Maurice Denis, André Dauchez, Emma Herland, Louis Marie Désiré Lucas, Raoul Gaillard, Jules Lefranc, Maxime Maufra Henry Moret Georges Rohner … “
An exhibition catalog written by Denise Delouche, professor emeritus at the University of Haute Bretagne Rennes 2 is published.
House Traouïero , open 7/7
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 10h30 to 12h30 and 14h30 to 18:30.
- Closed Tuesday morning, open from 14:30 to 18:30.
- Thursday from 10:30 to 12:30 and from 16h to 18h30.
From July 2, guided tours by Marie Stephan every Tuesday and Thursday at 20:15 to 15h (Duration: 1 hour). Introduce 1/4 hour before the start of the visit. Reservations required 02 96 91 44 93 .
- Normal: € 5
- Guided tour: 7 €
- Reduced (students, school): 2 €
- Group Adults (over 10): € 4
- Students and School group (over 10): € 2
- Free for children under 10 and for schools perrosiens.
Service Culture, Associative Life and Communications
02 96 49 85 62/06 87 38 63 10 firstname.lastname@example.org Marie Stephan, project manager 06 15 42 50 32